2019 College Horizons Student Application:
Deadline: February 4, 2019
The application is accessible on a computer or mobile device. Once you start an application, you may save your progress and return to the same site (link above) to continue at any time.
Applicants should download and read our Application Instructions and Waivers document thoroughly and complete all required forms and waivers. Please submit the application and required materials to College Horizons by the February 4, 2019 deadline to be considered for our program.
Online Application Requirements:
In addition, the following items must be mailed in to College Horizons (postmarked by February 4, 2019):
- Complete Cover Page with up-to-date contact information
- Copy of Parent(s) 2017 or 2018 Tax Returns
- A photocopy of your official tribal or Hawaiian documentation as issued from a state, federal or tribal enrollment office for Alaska Native or American Indian students or from the Ho'oulu Data Center or the Office of Hawaiian Affairs (OHA) for Native Hawaiian students. We DO NOT accept birth certificates of a student or other family member as proof of enrollment.
- Signed Waivers (Consent to Participate, Privacy Statement, Consent to Photography/Audio/Video Recording)
- $70.00 check made out to College Horizons which covers both the $20 Application Processing Fee (non-refundable) and the $50 deposit towards our $450 program fee. The deposit is refunded if the applicant is not admitted to our program.
You can mail materials in one envelope to:
Amelia Caté, Program Associate
PO Box 1262
Pena Blanca, NM 87041
Application Quick Links:
Application Instructions and Waivers: Download PDF