Our application is now closed. You can fill out the registration form below to receive information about our 2020 summer programs.
To be eligible for our program, each student must:
- Be American Indian, Alaska Native, or Native Hawaiian (You will need to provide a copy of relevant state/federal tribal enrollment documentation or from the Ho’oulu Hawaiian Data Center or Office of Hawaiian Affairs)
- Be a current sophomore or junior in high school
- Have a minimum 3.00 cumulative grade-point average (in core academic courses, not electives)
- Be a citizen or permanent resident of the United States
- Submit a completed application packet by the deadline