APPLYING TO COLLEGE HORIZONS
Applications must be submitted by February 5, 2018. Priority financial aid is awarded to applicants who apply on-time. Late applications are accepted on a space available basis only, financial aid may not be available for late applications. Complete instructions are available once you have registered on the Apply page.
Online Application Components:
- Student Application, Short Answers, Personal Essay, Tribal & Hawaiian Enrollment documentation
- Parent Financial Summary and Tax Form
- Counselor recommendation with official academic transcript (must include 1st semester grades from this 2017-2018 school year)
- Academic Teacher recommendation (must be from core academic class, not an elective class and not from a coach)
Application Components to be Mailed (Must be postmarked by February 5, 2018):
- Copy of Parent Tax Returns for 2016 or 2017
- Signed Waivers: Consent to Participate, Privacy Statement, Consent to Photography/Audio/Video Recording
- A $70.00 check made out to College Horizons which covers:
- $20.00 Application processing fee (non-refundable)
- $50.00 Deposit towards the $450.00 Program Fee. The deposit is refunded if the applicant is not admitted to the program.