APPLYING TO COLLEGE HORIZONS
Applications must be postmarked by a to be determined deadline in February, 2018. Priority financial aid is awarded to applicants who apply on time. Late applications are accepted on a space available basis only, financial aid may not be available for late applications.
- Student Application with short answer and personal essay
- Parent Financial Summary & Copy of Tax Returns for 2016 or 2017*
- Waivers: Consent to Participate, Privacy Statement, Consent to Photography/Audio/Video Recording.
- Counselor recommendation with official academic transcript (must include 1st semester grades from this 2017-2018 school year)
- Academic Teacher recommendation
- To be determined Application Processing Fee (non-refundable)
- Deposit of the to be determined Program Fee. The deposit is refunded if the student is not admitted to the program.
Note: Applications will not be reviewed unless complete even if some portions are submitted on time. Any incomplete applications not completed by the deadline will be considered late.